Monday, November 11, 2013

Dinner Time!

Dear Mr. Bear,
This morning it occurred to me that you would very happily subsist on bananas, macaroni and cheese, and milk.  Pretty much everything else we try to serve you either ends up on the floor or in a pile in the corner of your high chair tray.   Once I tried to give you a piece of a cookie and you literally spit it right out on the floor.  

However, just this past weekend we made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for you for lunch - and you loved it.  You ate the whole thing!  I'm hopeful that someday you will also enjoy cheeseburgers and lasagna.  But for now, I'm happy that you've started to appreciate one of my favorite foods:  peanut butter!!  Ask your father, I LOVE peanut butter.  When I was pregnant with you I ate it all the time.  Even now a good spoonful of peanut butter is a great snack.

Here are two photos of you enjoying one of your first peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  You're adorable.



Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment